Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Insanity: fitntest 3

Hi guys, another 14 days left and I'm here with Fit test 3. Previous week was "recovery week". Which mean no hard workouts, and whole week only one specified workout "Core cardio & Balance". I was little bit worry about reluts from this Fit test, because. I don't feel any improvements on my body during thism week, but as you can see I still have better results than previous Fit test :))

Switch  Kicks: 106 (previous FT: 85 & 54)
Power Jacks:  60 (previous FT: 57 & 57)
Power Knees: 130 (previous FT: 120 & 100)
Power Jumps: 35 (previous FT: 30 & 10)
Globe Jumps: 40 (previous FT: 32 & 30)
Suicide Jumps: 15 (previous FT: 10 & 10)
Push-Up Jacks: 23 (previous FT: 16 & 6)
Low Plank Oblique: 50 (previous FT: 49 & 30)

So my first month with Insanity is over... But no end here! I jump to the next month with more drive than in the beggining :) from now it's workouts longer and also harder. In a first month workouts take about 30-35 minutes. Now it's 55-65 minutes, oh yes... Almous doubbled.... And yes, you will feel it day after :))

I can't wait for next Fit test to see results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment! Have a nice day!