Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Jillian Michaels: 6 Week Six-Pack Abs Workout- Level 1



Whoo hoo, BeFiT published complete workout from Jillian Michaels. After her 30 days shred, which is on BeFiT youtube channell for longer time, they publish another COMPLETE workout... Now it's her 6 Week Six-Pack Abs workout - Level 1.

So I have to try it....

Because I did this workout for first time, I pushed myself  "only" on 80%, let's say... I don't know some excercise etc..

But today.... My back and also Abs sore so much... Now I'm happy that I NOT push myself for max yesterday. I'm not sure If I can walk today, if I did :-)))))

It's just joke, you know.. .Anyway  - it's really good workout, definetely check it out! 

Which DVD from Jillian you tried? Which one is your favorite? For me it's definetely The Body Revolution!!! It's so effective! But also she have a fun with people in the gym... so, this is my favorite :-)

I'm also fall in love with 30 days shred - because these were my first workouts from her.. It's nostalgy, you know :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your Comment! Have a nice day!